Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feliz Cumpleanos Kristen

 
  Kristen was brought up before the church and sang to by all of us.  The tradition in the Honduran churches for the members to go up and give the birthday girl or boy a big hug.  Each person in the church eagerly went up and Kristen got so many hugs this morning by all who were present.  I am glad Kristen, you were able to celebrate your birthday here in Honduras.  What a precious way to spend your birthday!!!!!  God is good all the time and all the time God is good.
 
"God created my inmost being,
you knit me together in my mother's womb
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes was my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment