Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lunch break

 
 
After a morning of sharing, crying and laughing we broke for a lunch break.  This was the first time we met all day.  The ladies by popular demand requested Wendy's for their lunch.  So Wendy's it was.  It was enjoyable watching each lady sharing with each other.  Letting me serve them as they are always serving me first.  This was a honor and a privilege to be able to do this for a lovely group of godly ladies.  These ladies are always doing doing doing for others and so today was their turn to be served.  This study was on Kindness and Goodness, as I shared earlier.  I felt like I was preaching to the choir.  But it was a beautiful time of fellowship without any duties or responsibilities on them.  After a relaxing lunch we got together to make our group picture which will hang on the wall in the mission house. 
 
"A friend loves at all times."
Proverbs 17:17
 

No comments:

Post a Comment