Saturday, January 10, 2015

Many thanks to our Honduran staff

 
We are blessed this year with an amazing group of folks who help us in many ways but most importantly take excellent care of each team member while in their care.  We never worry about the well being of our teams with this crew on board.  Pastor Carlos with a quiet humble and gentle spirit leads the construction of each home.  Thank you Jose who drives the teams wherever needed as well as sift and mix the sand into mescal.  We would like to welcome on board Ezekiel who is assisting with the construction of the homes or wherever else he is needed.  He is also a pastor who loves to share the love of Jesus Christ and sing his praises as well.  He is gifted with a beautiful voice and uses it to glorify God.   Maida, our translator and many other hats she places on her head is definitely a God sent gift.  We truly appreciate all our staff.  Rosa (not pictured) keeps everyone well fed and Orfilio (not pictured) protects the well being of the mission house and enjoys his visits to the property to assist there as needed. Martha ( not pictured) assist in preparing bag lunches and beans and rice for the last meal before heading home.  God has truly blessed this ministry with godly staff and we thank God for each of them.  Without God's leadership first and foremost Mike and I could not do this ministry but then God blesses us with an amazing staff who goes beyond their duties.  They each one give God all the praise and honor for their opportunity to serve HIM in this capacity.
 

Thanksgiving and Prayer

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me. 8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. 9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, 10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, 11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.
Philippians 1:3-11
 

No comments:

Post a Comment