Thursday, November 14, 2019

Baladeas and the Children, God is so Good


The last day I found Tino down the street with all these little precious ones the team has come to love this week.  Later here comes Luicia to join in on the game of duck duck goose.  There was contagious laughter amongst them all.  So much that there goes Meida over there to join in the fun and laughter.  It warmed my heart to see the love being spread on this dirt street with some children who just want to be loved and have fun.  This was one of my God moments today.  



The other God moment today other than the home dedication, Kelin prepared my favorite breakfast in Honduras.  Baladas are my absolute favorite and soon became a delight to the North Americans as well.  We all gathered around the mango trees as we realized they were ready and fellowshipped and fed our tummies full of delicious homemade baladas.  God is so good and all the time God is so good.  These ladies were always cooking up something delicious but today was by far my favorite all week.  Thank you Kelin, who I shared with her earlier in the week she had the gift of hospitality and it radiates from her each and every day.  She was one special lady who loves serving others however she can.



No comments:

Post a Comment