Friday, March 21, 2014

Assessing the first clinic

 
The team returns to the mission house to get ready for clinic number two.  They sat around the dining room table discussing the pros and cons of their first experience.  These students were so intense and focused on their task at hand.  Their maturity level was evident in their commitment to the purpose of this mission trip.  This was not a vacation for these folks.  This was not their typical spring break. This was a huge learning experience and they took advantage of every single minute of it.  The entire week was like this.  Even down to making their lunches on a daily basis.  Dr. Francine could not get through with supper and she was ready to get her task done.  Dr. Francine and Dr. Charlotte made over 40 sandwiches every night with a smile on their faces.  Dr. Francine had a very special technique of applying the jelly to the bread.  I always learn something new here in Honduras.  Thank you ladies for providing a nutritious and delicious lunch daily for your team.
 
"I will praise the Lord, who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs me.  I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment