Saturday, May 17, 2014

Feliz Cumpleanos Sarita

 
 
Wow, Sarita got a true Honduran birthday party from her two friends, Sandra and Vanessa. The girls asked for three eggs.  Why three?  Well they included their new found friend Jose into the party festivities.  We called a team meeting after devotionals which really confused Mike.  We already had discussed the plans for the next day.  But he did it again. Well Sarah goes and sits at the corner of the table perfect spot for her surprise.  As Mike was sharing the details of the upcoming day I entered with her birthday cake and everyone started singing.  Vanessa, Sandra and Jose crashed three raw eggs over Sarah's head and as you can tell from the pictures Jose had way too much fun.  Sarah had the yellow yoke running down her face.  Jose notices this and takes off to get Sarah a towel to clean up with.  After a quick shower we enjoyed celebrating Sarah's 21st birthday with cake and ice cream.  Sarah shared she would not want to be anywhere else but in Honduras serving the Lord with family and friends. 
Happy 21st Birthday Sarah!!!!
 
"For you created my inmost being,
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made,
your works are wonderful.
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth."
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16


No comments:

Post a Comment