Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Home Dedication

 
The time had come to present this home to the Lord.  Team leader, Ron, read scripture from John 14:1-6 about our Father's house has many rooms.  Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Just like our Father's house has many rooms which he has prepared for us he prepared this room this week for this precious family.  As I shared earlier this team learned so much from this lovely couple.  Ron thanked Santos and Francisca for their generosity, hospitality and kindness throughout the five days they were together.  Our team, Ron shared, has been humbled by all your acts of kindness bestowed upon the team this week.  We will forever store this week into our memories of sweet love for all of you.  You brought us the light of Jesus when we were to bring the light to you.  God has revealed to us all how precious all God's children are all over his world.  The Hondurans and North Americans laid their hands upon the house as Gorden said the prayer over the home.  Afterwards Sarah presented the family with a bible and Vanessa present the key.  As Santos unlocked his new home for the first time everyone applauded and shouted for joy. 
Amen.
 
"Do not let your hearts be troubled.  You believe in God, believe also in me.  My Father's house has many rooms, if that were not so would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going.
Thomas said to him, "Lord we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth,  and the life.  No one comes to the Father accept through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well.  From now on you do know him and have seen him."
John 14:1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment