Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Praise the Lord All my Soul

 
Each afternoon the team gathered around in the dining hall to practice singing hymns for church on Sunday.  They were led in music by a new team member to Honduras, brother Joseph.  It was a beautiful sound hearing God's words in song as they enjoyed time singing. I can only imagine how beautiful it was hearing this from the street as the local people were walking by.  Thank you for sharing the gospel of Jesus through song for those who may have heard it in passing by the mission house.  What a beautiful gift you gave out not only in church on Sunday but others as well.  All God's people say AMEN!!!!!
 
"I will sing praises to the Lord ALL my life, I will sing praises to my Lord for as long as I live."
Psalm 104:33

No comments:

Post a Comment