Thursday, March 14, 2019

Happy Anniversary Richard and Suszon



Mike and I were blessed with a couple who is willing to spend their wedding anniversary not once but this is Richard and Suszon's third visit to Honduras and we have been friends for twenty five years.  This is their first visit to Mount Horeb.  They were in awe of the beauty and spaciousness of the ministry campus in reference where they stayed last time they were here around three years ago.  They said the last time they were here the gift shop and the beginning of the North American Dorm and Multipi-Purpose building were just getting started.  Wow God has done a lot in the last three years.  Richard enjoyed walking around the campus enjoying the country side atmosphere.  He felt right at home with the chickens and the roosters crowing daily. He shared I only have eight though but if you want to produce more eggs you need to get rid of some you have had over three years.  Richard shared they were pretty much done laying.  So Rudy got word and has started a couple of hens sitting on some eggs so hopefully we will have a few little chicks running around in the near future and we will benefit from some good ole chicken soup from some of our hens who have done their time here on this earth. 
Suszon enjoyed coming to visit with me and we read our Bibles together daily and shared different view points in God's Word.  I felt like I was having a mini Ladies Bible Study Group each day.  It was refreshing and enjoyable studying God's Word with another Sister in Christ who could actually speak the same language as me. Sometimes we simply sat there and both separately read God's Word without saying a word.  Those times together each day I will forever treasure.  Mike and I enjoyed family being here with us.  Mike enjoyed someone to hang out with while I am content reading and being still like Suszon was willing to do daily with me, I consider ourselves Marys, Mike and Richard, our two Marthas enjoyed being busy continuously about God's work and business.  God makes us all uniquely special with our unique gifts and we all four balanced each other beautifully while together for a few days.  Grateful they were willing to come take their time from their busy lives and spend it with Mike and I.  We are blessed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment