Friday, May 21, 2021

Welcome Home Miguel Betsy and Miguel Jr


 All wonderful things must come to an end. Pastor Carlos asked me to help with the home dedication which I was so excited to do.  I turned at breakfast and asked Yobani would he also help by presenting the family with their key to their new home.  He looked at me and said "Jefe,(boss) you want me to help with the home dedication?" I looked at him sincerely and said, "Yes I do and I know through God you can do this Yobani."  "Ok Jefe, ok"  after a deep sigh.  We gathered around the home and the family as I started with thanking the men who were the hands and feet of Jesus this week working hard beside Miguel and Walter.  I then proceeded to share how the Holy Bible was their family's solid foundation and how I pray they read this book together daily to grow stronger and closer to their Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.  After I finished Pastor Carlos shared from Psalm 127:1 about if God doesn't build the home the labor is in vain.  He emphasized numerous times Jesus was the center of this home and this home needs to be a light in this community of Tapatoca.  Your gift of hospitality Betsy needs to be shared with others as they see the love of Jesus in this home.  At this time Yobani came forward and gave the key to Betsy with the biggest smile on this face and told them this key is for their physical protection each and every day and God bless your family.  I almost cried when I heard Yobani and his sincerity in his words to this family he had worked so hard for this week.  His humbleness was evident in his words.  When he walked back to his spot he looked at me as if how did I do Jefa (boss) and I looked at him and said "Dios es bueno Yobani."  "God is good Yobani" Mike and I have watched Yobani along with the others grow in maturity while working at Monte de Horeb Ministries.  Their confident level is impressive and I give God all the glory for these accomplishments.  We gathered around the home and Pastor Carlos sealed the home with the final prayer of dedication as everyone laid their hands upon the house which is now called a home and a home of God.  Praise God for such a challenging week which ended beautiful in every way.  
Thank you Faith Community Church Geneva New York for your faithfulness and obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment