Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Simple but Beautiful Dedication


The time has come to celebrate a dream come true and prayers answered in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.  It took us forever to get these four to give us a smile so this is the best we could do.  They were overwhelmed with joy but not showing it outwardly.  This family is very quiet as I had shared but there was a couple of times when Pastor Carlos spoke Maria looked at me and smiled.  Folks I will treasure that moment forever in my heart.  


I presented the Family Bible to Angel and shared how this home is beautiful but your eternal home is going to be so much more.  It was a blessing to build a home for brothers and sisters in Christ this week.  I shared how they were blessed to have Angel's brother and their brothers from the church helping them get their home.  But all the glory today goes to our Lord and Savior.  Angel said a few words, very few but they were words of gratitude to everyone.  I shared at the end Joshua 24:15.


O'Nil presented the key to the family with joy.  I had asked him earlier that morning would he like to be part of the dedication and present the key.  With a warm smile on his face he said, "Si Jefa".  This warmed my heart to see O'Nil participate and share words of encouragement to this family.  This was a huge God moment for Mike and I today and I am sure Pastor Carlos as well.


Pastor Carlos sealed the home with a devout prayer to our Lord and Savior.  This dedication was simply yet perfect for this very humble family.  I was blessed to stand with Maria as we prayed over her new home.  Thank you God for all your provisions this past week through Grace Baptist Church, our four Honduran workers, Meida and Pastor Carlos who leads us all so well and so godly.  All God's people said Amen y Amen!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment