Sunday, February 1, 2015

First Block Done Differently

 
During the night before the first day God placed on my heart I need for you to get up.  It was around 4:00 or 4:30.  So I crawled out of bed and started my day reading God's word.  If you have not every read the bible through I seriously suggest you start today.  It is such a blessing diving into God's word daily not knowing where HE is going to lead you.  God placed me in Exodus 3.  This is the story of the burning bush on top of Mount Horeb.  What an interesting place for God to place me!!! On top of Mount Horeb where the bush was burning.  Moses went to the bush and God said to Moses do not come any closer, for you are walking on Holy Ground.  As I continued to read this passage I realized this was where our day was heading.  We were going out to Mount Horeb to continue the plans God has for the NCBM ministry in Honduras.  We are to build a home for ALL missionaries to reside in while serving God in Mt Horeb Ministry Campus.  This home was not for Mike and Ginger but for all who will follow in serving and providing people to come and worship for many years to come.  We were going to be standing on Holy Ground.  Wow, what a humbling thought.  It continued to tell me how Moses declared himself unworthy for such a feat of leading his people out of Egypt.  I shared at the dedication service I feel like Moses, so unworthy of such a honor as God has chosen Mike and I to serve HIM in such a special place.  So as we proceeded to dedicate the first block I shared it was God's home first and then others would receive HIS blessings by residing there serving HIM. 
Instead of Mike and I placing our hands on the first block, our dear brother and friend Mike got to place the first block as Pastor Steve prayed over the block.  The presence of the Holy Spirit was definitely in this place.  To God be the glory for such an amazing time worshiping HIM on Mount Horeb that morning.
 
Of David. A psalm. The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;
Psalm 24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment