Saturday, June 19, 2021

Joyful Group of Men


After the struggle of getting through what use to be a road and is now a river they arrived with another opportunity.  Someone did not get the memo that six hundred of the block needed to go inside the foundation.  So with joyful hearts, Mike, Meida, Cristobal and O'Nil started moving the six hundred blocks into the foundation.  I'm so impressed with O'Nil and his intelligent thinking.  He got the wheelbarrow and loaded it up with blocks and carried several loads of blocks into the foundation.  This took several trips but between his ingenuity and manpower the blocks made their home in the foundation to become a home for Bert, Viola and Lizzy.  We had not been there two hours and came across what would cause some folks to say I give up and go home.  But not Pastor Carlos and his crew of men. They were literally on a mission and they were determined to get this day started.  Well for me I was like another God moment watching my friends set the example of perseverance.  As I always say I learn from these people of Honduras every single day.  Thank you God for exemplifying joy on the first part of this day in such a mighty way!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment