Thursday, July 22, 2021

Victoria's New Home

Victoria waited three years for her dream to come true.    Due to the pandemic and a lot of solicitations her wait was about average for a family to get a home.  When we arrived on the very first day I asked her was she excited for this day to finally get here.  She said I knew God would provide in His own time.  Her home was well kept and cared for so now she has her mansion to make this beautiful piece of property complete.  What a honor it is to be able to be the hands and feet of Jesus in such a beautiful place called Honduras.  On the last day I wanted to see the front of the house because the entire week the team worked from the back and so Meida helped me work my way around to the front and Victoria followed us not to my knowing.  I was looking inside at the floor going down and I turned around and she was right by my side with her beautiful smile.  She thanked me personally and I simply told her God built your home not man.  And once you hear the home dedication God was totally glorified once again by the three amigos.  God is so good and all the time God is so good.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment