Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bill's special ministry


 
Bill, a first timer to Honduras, shared a special treat with the boys of the community.  Bill prayed God what do you want me to bring to Honduras to simply make a difference in some one's life.  God revealed to him toy airplane gliders.  This is an item which has never entered Honduras until Bill listened to what God shared with him.  The most precious part of this week is Bill asking the boys to please bring the plane back at the end of each work day.  At the end of each work day the boys brought back the airplane glider to Mr. Bill. Most of the times we experience items not returning. Sometimes during the day they would bring the airplane to Mr. Bill for small repairs.  He had brought another plane and parts just in case of a casualty.  He came well prepared for this adventure God embarked on him.  Mike and I were leaving the job site one day when we saw the group of boys climbing up a tree and hanging out over the top of the bus.  The airplane had gotten stuck on top of the bus.  So Mr. Mike climbs up on the fender of the bus to retrieve the airplane.  Mr. Bill's special ministry brought lots of love and joy to these little boys and to the others who watched them play all day with "a" paper airplane.  This makes me reflect back to my childhood when I was so content with the simple things of life.
 
"Then I said, "Here I am, I have come it is written about me in the scroll.
I desire to do your will, my God,
your law is within my heart."
Psalm 40:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment