Saturday, March 18, 2017

Be Still


Some of our team members arose early each day to spend some one on one in the Word with their Heavenly Father.  Dr. Charlotte and Dr. Marge shared they could not start their day any other way.  I totally agreed.  Without HIM at front and center of our day it is simply another day.  What is so impressive is how many of the young people found a spot to be still and be in God's Word.  I am fairly sure there was so many more up and finding them a quiet spot but these are the ones I was able to capture in photo.  This is something to be very proud of young people who hunger to be in God's Word.  God is our only way through His Son Jesus Christ and grateful to God to see young people taking this time with God seriously.  I encourage anyone reading this today who has not set a time aside each day with your Heavenly Father let today be the day.  God hungers to be intimate with all believers in Jesus Christ.  He wants to spend time with us.  He wants to hear all your hearts desires.  God loves us as His chosen ones, His Children.  This is a precious gift from God to have a relationship with HIM through HIS SON JESUS CHRIST through the POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.  Do not let this gift slip away.


He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."  Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment