Saturday, March 18, 2017

Our Staff Received Services





Thank you Campbell Medical, Physical Therapy, and Pharmacy School for taking the morning of your free day to service our staff.  Dr. Charlotte sent word by someone we needed to get a massage therapist on board.  I said we have them right at the end down there is Dr. Marge, Kristi, Kat, Leilani, Jared, Kristen and Anna.  They all chuckled.  Because I saw Martha heading to PT and I told Kat and Leilani to treat extra special because she has been with us a very long time.  About thirty minutes later I made my way back over to check on Martha and she was getting a very nice neck message.  What a blessing for our Martha.  Some of our staff were apprehensive about a bunch of strangers checking them out.  This is why I was there to reassure them it was all good.  I was grateful to find out they were all in pretty good health except with some muscle aches and pains. j We are blessed with some amazing folks working for us who work very hard and in very hot conditions.  But the beauty of these of all of these folks they are grateful for their work so they can help feed their family on a daily basis. We thought one of our 18 year old workers had a heart condition but it was just a sprained chest muscle.  James said his heart sounded solid and hard.  Praise God for such good news.  They enjoyed all the special treatment.  Near the end of the clinic I looked over and saw them sitting there not knowing if they were finished or not.  I asked and the medical team said yes.  So I looked at them and said "Back to work".  They all laughed and headed back to their different tasks.

I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:3
This bible verse is for our Campbell Group as well as for our Honduran Staff.  Mike and Ginger are beyond blessed to be here serving our Lord and Savior.  We get blessed daily with our Honduran family and teams just like Campbell University.   

No comments:

Post a Comment