Monday, November 6, 2017

Mt.Horeb


Mt. Horeb was new and welcoming to a lot of this team.  Sandra and Paula were so excited about the North American Dorms.  They said the last time they were here there was only a couple of facilities up and running.  God has truly blessed Mt. Horeb  through a lot of answered prayers and monetary gifts as well.  We are blessed to provided such a welcoming and warm facility for our teams each week here in Honduras.  We cannot take any credit for what God has done on Mt. Horeb.  We are all just the hands and feet of Jesus. Mike and I are so grateful for such an amazing gift from God to serve Him in such a loving country with folks who love the Lord.

"Remember the day you stood before the Lord your God at Mt. Horeb, when He said to me, "Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn how to revere me as long as they live in the land and they may teach them to their children."
Deuteronomy 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment