Thursday, August 6, 2015

Construction Team As Well

 
The day before the team arrived Mike had to go to the hardware to pick up a few items.  I sat in the bus waiting for him returning some phone calls.  He said it was much stuff to pick up.  After he placed his order he came back out to the bus and drove around to the warehouse, bodega, to pick up the few items.  I am still on the phone talking to someone with my back to what was taking place behind me.  After it was all loaded Mike got in the bus and off we went.  I am not sure when I realized what was behind me but let me just say there was ten large very large rolls of insulation in the back of the bus.  I looked at him and said have you lost your mind.  We are picking up a medical team tomorrow and they are bringing in at least 14 to 15 pieces of luggage. Where are we going to put everything.  Mike shared calmly no worries it will happen.  Well Jose arrives very early at the mission house to help Mike load up these "small" bundles of insulation on the back of the Kia.  As you can see above the small bundles made it safely to Mt. Horeb. 
 
God blessed us with a two man construction team this week.  This is our first medical and construction combination.  Jimmy and his nephew Braden went daily to the property to wire the North American dorm.  They worked six plus hours each day pulling the wire and installing receptacles throughout the North American dorms.  There was over 2000 feet of wire used during this week.  The gentlemen worked until they ran out of material which occurred on their last day.  Thank you God for Jimmy and Braden and for your provisions this week.  The provisions were as following a gentle breeze most days, enough materials and the tranquility of Mt. Horeb each day.  Jimmy shared how peaceful it was hearing the birds singing without other noises to interfere.  Jimmy shared how blessed he was to serve the Lord this week at Mt. Horeb. 
 
Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, "Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children."
Deuteronomy 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment