Thursday, August 6, 2015

Setting Up the Medical Clinic


 
They broke up and went to look over the facility for their medical clinic.  They decided on the larger building across the street and off they went.  Mark, Jimmy, Jose and Mike waited patiently as the doctors and pharmacy decided where they wanted the tables and suitcases full of medicines to be placed.  These were four smart men.  They were only going to move these items one time.  Great job gentlemen.  Chairs and tables were moving around trying to find out which was best for the needs ahead.  Everyone pitched in with all the work needed to get the medical clinic up and running.  Dr. Brenda and Mike as well as myself sat back and watched the beauty of team work become a medical clinic.
Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 62:5-6
 


No comments:

Post a Comment