Friday, March 19, 2021

Dimas' home is almost ready



 All of God's servants continued with their task at hand.  A new home where Dimas' and Bartola, Juana and Cristian will not ever get wet again.  Actually O'Neal and his family will benefit as well.  O'Neal's home is adobe as well with a terracotta roof which also leaks when it rains.  So more than four people will benefit from this gift from God.  Meida finally answered a question for me which I had wondered about for a very long time.  There is so many more homes just like Dimas' where there is holes everywhere.  I finally simply asked Meida or maybe Meida shared with me O'Neal told her during rainy season they all gather into O'Neal's home and find the one spot where it is try and sleep standing up.  I had no words to say to this statement.  Thank you God for the hard work this week to allow one more family to be dry during rainy season.  There is so much more about building a 19x 25 mansion in Honduras we do not even know about.  I have been working here for twelve years and everyday I learn something new and become humble more and more with the very smallest of things I still take for granted.  We are all blessed today who is reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment