Thursday, March 22, 2012

North Americans serving their Honduran brothers and sisters

This team was located near the beach. After they completed the home they went to the beach for a seafood plate and the Hondurans had a seafood soup. It was a time of celebration for all. The North Americans took it an extra step and served the Honduran people their meal. The looks on the younger guys faces as they were served would have melted your heart. We observe here how the Hondurans always are doing and doing for us. But this day we served them. God is good all the time.
"I was hungry and you gave ME food: I was thirsty and you gave ME drink; I was a stranger and you took ME in; I was naked and you clothed ME; I was sick and you visited ME; I was in prison and you came to ME. Then the righteous will answer Him saying,"Lord when did we see YOU hungry and feed YOU, or thirsty and give YOU drink? When did we see YOU a stranger and take YOU in, or naked and cloth you? Or when did we see YOU sick, or in prison, and come to YOU? And the KING will answer and say to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did to one of these My brethren, you did it to ME." Matthew 25:35-40
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: