Thursday, March 31, 2016

Emilee

 
Emilee is not yet a student at Campbell University.  She is a senior and loves missions.  Her cousin, Taylor invited her to come to Honduras and she accepted.  Emilee shared the first evening as she and I did the supper dishes.  I simply want to serve God this week but I do not know where I will fit in and I do not want to be in the way.  Well I am not sure if these pictures were at the first of the week or later, but Emilee definitely was a blessing to Dr. Charlotte one day as she literally loved, held and cared for many children while their mothers were being seen by Dr. Charlotte.  Dr. Charlotte shared what a blessing Emilee was for her this day.  Emilee said I was literally a baby sitter and I am grateful to God for allowing me to do just this on this day.  Emilee was willing to do whatever God called her to do while serving this week with her team.  She never got in the way because she was always willing to do whatever needed to be done to help her teammates out in their line of work. She also learned a lot working from station to station.  But most of all Emilee I enjoyed washing dishes with you each night and learning about whose you are, you are God's child and an obedient one.  Well done good and faithful servant.
 
"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'
Matthew 25:21

No comments:

Post a Comment