Thursday, November 3, 2016

Mt.Horeb Pulperia


We would like to welcome you to Mt. Horeb Pulperia.  This little building has become such a huge part of this ministry.  There has been so many God moments shared around those four walls and simply sharing about life in general.  But on this particular day this place was hopping.  There was always someone at the door purchasing something to eat or drink.  Pastor Carlos and Mike were so proud of the outcome of this little piece of heaven.  The young people came between their rotations of stations to refuel with cold water bags or a soda or a bite to eat.  We served about eight different types of chips and ice cream as well.  Everyone seemed well pleased with their choices as they walked away with some joyful smiles.  My favorite part of this job was getting to see some of my sweet friends from the different churches growing up into beautiful godly young people.  Wuilmer asked me several times did I know this person or that person I may have been speaking with.  The answer was always yes and when they were 8 or 9 years old.  Now they are teenagers and they still have those beautiful smiles and huge brown eyes which will light up your day.  There was several times I may have given back to much change and they were quick to correct me and give me the money back.  This was an amazing and awesome day in the Lord.  This group of young people were of the upmost respectful and grateful for this day of fellowship with fellow peers.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment