Thursday, November 3, 2016

WHEW!!!


All good things must come to the an end.  They started loading up on their two buses preparing to head back to Choluteca.  They waved goodbyes as they headed out of the ministry camp.  What a day.  Wuilmer and Mike sat reflecting on what just happened here today.  Wuilmer and I were totally exhausted but what a great exhaustion when serving the Lord.  Pastor Carlos left behind them to go and preach at his church up in Las Uvas.  Life goes on in the name of the Lord.  Everything got back to normal.  The sweetest blessing of all is the leader had her group go around Mt. Horeb and clean up the garbage and bathrooms before boarding the buses.  So our clean up time was minimal, Praise The Lord.  Now it was time for all of us to go to our different homes to relax and be still in the Lord and give thanks for an eventful and fun filled day in the name of the Lord.

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
Philippians 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment