Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Sjimply Beautiful


You can see why we love this community.  They are beyond loving and caring for others.  They carry a beautiful smile and the best hugs you could ever ask for.  These ladies came out one by one to sit with me under those mango trees while waiting for the home dedication.  I sat there looking out over the field beside Omar's property the grandeur of God's beauty.  I believe those cows came by while I was sitting there as always.  I was able to talk to them the best I could and it was nice to just sit with them quietly and simply being together.  This was the community I remembered a year ago.  Each lady sitting there had received a home in this community.  We build one a year and Omar was probably the last one, we think there may be one more out there.  Everyone will have their own home and they also have a beautiful church this team's adult group help build a few years back.  God has blessed us as North Americans to meet each smile you see and the hugs simply take it over the top.
We were all blessed by each smile, hug and compassion displayed by these people we call family and friends.

See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment