Sunday, April 3, 2016

Our Block Masons Up High

 
These folks worked up high on probably one of the hottest days in Honduras this week.  The temperature got up to 105 on this day I believe.  As you can see the team did it with smiles and a grateful heart.  They were willing to sacrifice the enduring temperatures to get Juana's house up all the way to block 800.  They took great care of each other during this very warm day.  They can proudly say they completed their tenth course on this very warm day.  In the evening they had hearts full from their experience that day.  How God provides the means if we only allow him to do it.  They did not survive this day but with God's help they were able to sustain the heat and accomplished what God called them to Honduras to do, build Juana' home,
 
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment