Friday, September 20, 2019

Mount Horeb Green Puzzle


I was so blessed this week to have a team who likes to work puzzles.  We brought back from our vacation a 1000 piece puzzle of Mount Horeb Ministry Campus.  It was not an easy task at all.  There was over 700 pieces that were different shades of green.  This puzzle was a picture of the ministry campus during the rainy season.  Oh my this was going to be hard.  But slowly one by one I had friends join me working on this puzzle.  As the week was coming to an end I left them one evening with about fifty or so pieces left.  I jokingly told them if you want breakfast you better finish that puzzle.  Pastor Larry hollered and said no worries I'm cooking your breakfast.  But I got there the next morning and my sweet puzzle crew had finished Mount Horeb Ministry Campus in the rainy season puzzle.  What I enjoyed most about this is seeing young people and a couple of older ones coming together around a table for hours sharing in fellowship and disconnected from the world.  Their world at that give time and moment was sitting around this table with one another sharing and laughing together.  They were able to relax and be still without a care in the world.  I love Mount Horeb Ministry Campus and all the memories we make here each and every week.  Thank you puzzle crew for a job well done.



No comments:

Post a Comment