Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Greeting and Praying

 
We came together on the first day of the construction project to a group of North Americans anxious of what would lie ahead and to an anxious family waiting to receive their home.  The team introduced and shared how humbling it was to be here to share with this family and helping them make the 800 blocks become a home.  Petrimilio introduced his family to us and we prayed.  During the prayer Alicia, lady of the house, started crying and continue for quiet some time.  Her prayers and dream were slowly becoming a reality.  It was a beautiful start to a most amazing and God ordained week.  First night of devotion team leader, Steve, shared everyone sitting in this room tonight was hand picked by God before we were born to come here and to serve this family.  This thought was humbling for Mike and I .  Each week God entrust us to this ministry and to pick the families and teams together.  Once I heard Steve share this I thanked God in my heart for allowing Mike and I to be a part of this plan for this team.  This team does amazingly each time they come to serve in Honduras.  We are grateful for our friends from Virginia.  All God's people said AMEN!!!
 
I thank my God every time I remember you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,
Philippians 1:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment