Saturday, June 30, 2018

Carol and Meida





The two ladies were together every chance they could get to simply chat about raising their children, doing God's work in Honduras or just girl talk.  They would be serious sometimes as I looked on and they would be laughing other times.  Meida lights up when she hears Mrs. Carol is coming to Honduras.  All Carol gives Meida is her time.  Carol spends quality time with Meida.  I said one day as I had looked over to both of them, "I could be jealous you know.  I love both of these ladies dearly and could not think of my life without the two of them in it.  Carol is always faithful to check on me periodically while I am here away from my family.  Well Meida is always taking care of me.  I told Meida as long as she was working for me she has job security because my Spanish is still more Spanglish than anything else.  Meida places her head sideways and smiles her sweet innoncent and sincere smile.  
I love you ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment