Saturday, August 27, 2016

Block 101


Mr. Mike gathered his students together for their first lesson in block laying.  Though John had been before he was only the block cutter on his prior visit.  So everyone gathered and listened inventively on soon became a new trade for each gentleman.  Gabe shared one day on the project I am going to change what I say each day as I leave my home to go "to work".  "I am going to my job", Gabe shared.  He shared this is true work in every sense of the word, "work".  I only go to a job.  This became a precious memory for me as the team learned a new trade and worked very hard all week doing just that, WORKED HARD.  All of them worked and worked until each day their tasks were completed.  The prayers sent up each day from their church family was answered because these guys were amazing in so many ways.  Mr. Mike was a great teacher to his "family" as well. 

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
Colossians 3:23



No comments:

Post a Comment