Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Pulperia and Gift Shop



Justin was a huge blessing for me during his internship.  On July 5 I left with Salemburg to go help our daughter with our third grandson.  Justin ran the pulperia and gift shop daily while I was gone.  He opened after working all day on the construction site and opened again after devotions for the team to get ice cream or coke.  Justin did an amazing job while during my absence.  Thank you Justin for running a very efficient shop for Mt. Horeb Ministry Campus.  Job well done.
After I returned with our church family, Justin continued working the pulperia and gift shop until he left me on July 27.  This was a sad day for me to see my assist leave.  But all good things must come to an end.  Until next time Justin, Adios!!!

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!'
Matthew 25:23





1 comment:

  1. This really is additionally an excellent publish that we truly loved reading through. It's not daily which i possess the likelihood to determine some thing. cool gadgets

    ReplyDelete