Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Boys


I could say I was out numbered this week but I was not at all.  I was surrounded by a bunch of godly and  compassionate gentlemen who took great care of me.  They are all very dear to my heart.  I met two new gentlemen this week, Gabe and Michael but they were not new for long.  They all came on board and came a big part of our family with Covenant.  Mike and I were truly blessed by all you did for the ministry this week.  You each came with your own gifts and talents as Gabe shared one evening during his devotions.  Each gift and talent has blessed the ministry here at Mt. Horeb.  Please know you all are dear to our hearts and we look forward to many more years of partnership with each of you.  We love you more Derek, Dan, Gabe, Michael, Bob and John.  Thank you for making Mama Greene feel extra special this week.

He replied, "My mother and brothers are those who hear God's word and put it into practice."
Luke 8:21


No comments:

Post a Comment