Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hot Dogs


We all enjoyed a good ole Southern hot dog on Sunday evening.  The team agreed on this early on so Mike and I purchased the needed items for the barbque as our Northern friends call it.  The Hondurans have figured it out on how to make a very good hot dog.  Some how I short changed Mike, Martha and I on a bun for our hot dog.  I sat down with Wuilmer and Manuel with my hot dog sandwiched between a piece of loaf bread.  They looked at it and asked me why I did that.  I said there was not any more hot dog buns.  They said we are sorry do you want mine.  This is how awesome our staff is here at Mt. Horeb.  They are always putting us first.  They are true gifts from God.  Everyone enjoyed hot dogs, chips, some beans and some rice and green bean mixture that Martha conjured up right quick.  At the end of the meal everyone was full and blessed.  Thank you God for all your provisions.

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
Matthew 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment