Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Our Dedicated Kitchen Crew


Each morning as Mr. Mike and I sat on our front porch I would see Mason and Sophia at different times climb the path to the kitchen.  They arrived each morning by 6:00 am to cook a delicious  hot breakfast.  Every morning there was bacon and there was crispy bacon just for Mrs. Ginger.  Mason cooked my bacon just like I enjoy it almost burnt.  He placed my bacon on a plate all by itself to make sure no one took it.  Sophia cooked scrabbled eggs and pancakes daily.  Rudy asked for Sophia's pancakes for Sunday morning breakfast.  Rudy is a very picky eater so Sophia your pancakes most of been over the top.  They needed very little help from their team leader, Pastor Brian.  Once quick lesson on day one and they were turned loose and did a phenomenal job serving the Lord in such a special way. 

Image result for serving with joyful hearts bible hub

No comments:

Post a Comment