Friday, September 25, 2015

Our Team Leader

 
As I mentioned earlier in the blog, I met Julie, team leader, at the NCBM Conference in April.  I never knew that day what Julie would bring to her team.  There was not one job Julie did not do this week.  She mixed the mescal, she shoveled the rocks for the floor and she even took time for the children during this week.  Julie set an excellent example of a team leader who was a team player.  She encouraged her team daily in her quiet sweet spirit.  The team worked beside her with up most integrity and respect throughout the whole week.  At the end of the week we all thanked her for going to the NCBM website and picking a mission trip to Honduras.  She then pursued it to Pastor Larry, missions pastor at Hopewell and said I want to try something new.  Well, Ms. Julie, Honduras is not new any more.  You and your team have become a part of the family here in Honduras.  Thank you so much for listening to God's calling for you to lead this team to Honduras.
 
"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."
Jeremiah 29:12

No comments:

Post a Comment