Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pastor Brian is Blessed

 
 
 
 
 
One evening Pastor Brian decided to wash his pants on the pilla.  I was with him observing his technique.  At the time I did not him well enough to correct his errors.  But never fear Julie came by and said let me help you get the water out of his pants.  Julie got right to work and helped him wring out the water so he could proceed to hang them out to dry. 
 
Before the dedication service Pastor Brian was sharing with Maida the reference in the bible.  He said I would read it to you but I can't.  Maida looked from her bible and ask why not?  He said it is in Spanish.  Maida giggled and said, "It is also in English Pastor Brian."  So you had to be there to appreciate the laughter which formed from these two.  Pastor Brian then read it to Maida as she followed along in Spanish.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment