Monday, July 25, 2016

Precious Gifts


My sister in Christ, Sheri asked me last year what were mine and Mike's favorite bible verses.  She was going back home to cross stitch each of them for me. But God had a different plan for Sheri.  God placed on her heart to paint and write out the bible verses by hand.  Well here they are and I was overwhelmed and humbled at the time and effort my sister put into all of these master pieces.  What my most joy was in seeing them hanging inside the multi purpose building and they are all in English and Spanish. So our brothers and sisters who work here can read them as well.  This took the idea to another level, Sheri asked me to get the staffs favorite verses as well.  So I rounded up all their verses and surprisingly they were all different I believe.  Thank you my friend and sister for all the love which was placed on each paint brush which stroke the canvases you brought to Honduras. 



No comments:

Post a Comment