Monday, July 25, 2016

The Honduran Culture



This is one team who truly enjoys the Honduran culture.  The captivate it and bask it all in each and every day.  They come to do the job they come to do but they take the time to relax and learn what it means to truly relax and just be still.  The first day coconuts were requested.  So they came home one afternoon and enjoyed their coconut water, ice cream, sodas and chips outside of the pulperia and gift shop.  This time of the day has become one of my favorites, listening to the adventures of the day.  The stories which are shared about what they have seen and heard or done that day is such a joy to me.  I am grateful God has provided this little piece of heaven on Mt. Horeb.  We are making amazing memories on this front porch.  We are also learning to relax and be still which is hard very hard for North Americans to do sometimes.
He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10


No comments:

Post a Comment