Monday, May 4, 2015

God's Word


 
This week the team came equipped with God's word in their minds and in their hearts.  One evening during our devotional, Mrs. Nellie shared the importance of scripture memorization.   She shared how we have gotten away from memorizing bible verses and storing them in our heads as well as our hearts.  The team members got up each morning to find a quiet place to spend with the Lord to prepare themselves for what the Lord had in store for them each day.  The team was trained in how to use the evangi-cube as a great visual for the Honduran people.  Mrs. Nellie shared during her devotional bible verses she had memorized.  I am going to share a few with you in hopes this will challenge those reading this as it has challenged me to put the bible verses in my head and heart to be ready to share as needed.  Thank you Mrs. Nellie for your word of encouragement.
 
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Psalm 119:11
 
I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word.
Psalm 119:16


From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised.
Psalm 113:3
 
 

 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment