Monday, October 23, 2017

Breaking Bread


We got blessed several mornings with a very hearty and delicious breakfast.  But more importantly we had some amazing times of fellowship with our brothers and sisters from Forest Lake Baptist Chruch.  The fellowship far out way the food we enjoyed.  The last big breakfast all the men got in there and cooked a good ole Baptist Men breakfast with lots of love.  The morning of the pancake breakfast though Mike and I could not eat with them.  We had to be in Choluteca for something so we got left out of this feast.  I teased Darren and Rebecca about cooking the best breakfast while we were not there.  Well the next morning the team was having cereal and grits for breakfast.  I walk into the dining hall to get my grits upon Rebecca handing me two perfectly crispy pancakes topped with syrup.  Tears came to my eyes as I was so humbled by such a generous act.  Once I started tearing up Rebecca was tearing up with me.  This may sound like very little but this was very huge to me.  They did not have to mix up a batch of pancake mix for two pancakes for me but they did.  So my two very special pancakes was my God moment that day.  Thank you Darren and Rebecca for going the extra mile and making me feel extra special.  I was truly blessed in so many different ways by this kind act which only can come from our Lord.  When you live out your life for the Lord this will not be a task but a blessing for you more than for others.  We learn this a lot here in Honduras.  We come to bless others and in return we are so blessed.

Image result for blessings ohters you will be blessed bible hub

No comments:

Post a Comment