Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My name on my favorite drink

 
Mike and I were in the grocery store one day buying groceries when we came upon the coke bottles with names on them.  We looked for names of our staff the only one we found the first day was Carlos and it was Coke lite.  The Coke man was there working and was helping us look for more but none to be found.  A couple of days later we went back to the grocery store to pick up some more food and was in the line checking out when the Coke man came from the back of the store with a coke bottle with Pastor G's name on it.  I got so excited and could not wait to give it to Pastor G.  Of course it said Guerillmo not Pastor G.  As you can tell he was one happy boy this day!!!!  The small things in life that bring a smile.
 
I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment