Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Ava's Kitchen


I got intrigued with the beauty of Ava's kitchen area.  How quant and lovely it was.  It demonstrated the beauty of who she was as a godly lady.  She spends her days in their cooking her tortillas, her meals and preparing pots of deciosus coffee.  But in the corner of the kitchen something caught my eye.  Ava had a huge Anfre Mixta Bean Clay Pot. I asked her with the help of Meida where she got such a beautiful piece of pottery.  She gleamed with a smile which would radiate any room and said "I made it".  This is what she does for a living.  She makes and sells different types of pottery.  I asked her would she have time this week to make me three and she said of course she would take the time.  I plan on selling her pottery in the Pulperia de Mt. Horeb.  I try hard to support the locals all I can with selling items they make which in turns provides an income for them to help feed their families.  Jan heard about her pot and wanted to see it for herself.  So later in the morning Jan paid a visit to Ava's kitchen.  One amazing thing was written on the door of the kitchen, a bible verse John 14:6.  This godly lady has Jesus at the head of her home.  What a beautiful smile to go along with a beautiful lady in the eyes of Jesus.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment