Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fellowship and Food


Each day Betty Lynn and Lizzy, with the help of Reba one morning do to some unseen circumstances, got up at 5:30 to cook breakfast for their team.  They had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast each morning.  But one particular morning the team a true Honduran breakfast Pastor Brian.  Yes we had baleadas as and they were so delicious.  The porch of the multi-purpose building is a great place to drink your coffee and enjoying a lot of laughter and good conversation with friends.  This facility is such a blessing for this ministry.  There is so many beautiful moments shared here and Betty Lynn says it is like being closer to God sitting on the porch of the multi purpose building.  We can see all God's beauty all around us and feel close to Him while doing our quiet time each day.  It is a place of renewing of our spirit.  Ken shared it helps us get away from the fast pace back home. Ron concurred he always feel refreshed and closer to the Lord while here.  We are grateful to God He provides such a place for our North American families who come through.  Mike and I are blessed to get live this everyday.  I am forever grateful I said yes eight plus years ago.

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelation 3:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment