Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Father and Son Majetta Business


Mike and I were leaving the first morning hearing a banging sound in rythym.  We get to the top of the hill and the sound gets much louder, clang, clang, clang and clanging some more.  There it was a make shift black smith shop made out of palm leaves and sticks.  There working diligently was a father and his son.  They were making majettas. Well I proceed to ask this gentleman do you sell these to others.  He said I can if I need to.  So I purchased five to be picked up at the end of the week.  I plan on selling them in the gift shop.  Another way to help others feed their family.  My goal for the gift shop is to sell as much as I can from folks we have actually met and learn a little about them and their family.  This was my God moment on the first day of the project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment