Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Lunch At Pastor Carlos' Home


While some of the team had to eat sandwiches one day Brian and Johns Scott got to eat along with Mike and I some chicken and rice with tortillas.  Pastor Brian simply loves the Honduran culture as he calls it his happy place.  As you can see in the picture he looks quiet content and very happy.  We are grateful to have him with us this week sharing in the culture of Honduras as he so loves to do.  It is a joy to have teams come and enjoy the culture of Honduras and they engage with the people on their porch  breaking bread, or should I say tortillas with them.  It makes the people of Honduras proud and grateful we appreciate their cuisine which truly who would not. I had someone ask me one day what food do I miss at home.  Actually there is not any food I miss from my home in North Carolina.  It is when I am there I miss my Baladas, my fried fish which melts in your mouth and so many other amazing dishes prepared here locally.  Thank you Pastor Brian for warming our hearts this past week with your excitement just simply by being here and loving these people.



No comments:

Post a Comment