Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Mrs. Ginger's Gets A Haircut


One of Mike and my visit I was able to get a haircut by Yeimi.  I was sitting there under that cozy porch where everyone hangs out.  The ladies had completed their lunch for the day and came and sat with me.  They were noticing my hair and shared it was beautiful.  I shared back I was in need of a haircut.  Yeimi shared she trimmed and did hair as a hobby.  I said trim my if you please Yeimi.  What a blessing it was to sit there get my haircut in the openness of Gods' creation while Manuel and Yeimi's home was going up.  Everyone got involved with the process of my haircut.  Honestly, I was not quiet sure how it would turn out.  She use regular kitchen scissors to do this.  But when she was done then she braided my hair and did not charge me anything for her services rendered.  All I gave her was a great big hug which is what we gave each other every time I went out to the job site.  Grateful for the love of these people for Mike and I.  I now have found a hair dresser who can trim my hair to my liking.  God is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment