Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Lunchtime


Mike, missionary, and I dropped by to check on our friends one day around their lunch break  These folks are working so hard for the Lord and deserve their time of siesta.  Some chose to stretch out on the back of Kia or a bench.  Some chose to sit on the ground under some amazing and welcoming shade trees.  Erica took this time while she had Saul to practice their song for church on Sunday, "Open the Eyes to My Heart Lord".   These two connected very quickly with their gift of music.  As they practiced right there in front of me, (my God moment) I closed my eyes so my heart could be open to God's presence right there in the middle of the rocky road sitting in a plastic chair provided by a neighbor.  God is always present wherever we are and whatever we are doing.  But to be able to glorify Him in the middle of the day on your lunch break folks it does not get any better than this.
We can be still and be in His Presence at any time or any place.  We simply need to take the time and do it.  Be still and baste in the Lord.





No comments:

Post a Comment