Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Prayer Over First Block


I inquired the important question with Pastor Carlos, "Where are you putting the first block?"  So we gathered the two future homeowners and their family to gather around the first block.  The North American team gathered around too everyone touching someone.  I turned to Telfair, the team leader, who do you have praying over the first block.  Telfair and Rosemary both at the same time said we want you to Ginger.  Well I was humbled very quickly and got my composure as I laid hands on Rudy's shoulder and Hilsi's shoulder.  First I prayed God bless this pray and use the words You would have me say to honor this young couple starting their life out with you at the center of it.  As I prayed over these two young people I felt the Spirit of the Lord surround the foundation of this home and I felt the Presence of our Lord up there on this little piece of Heaven.  The beauty of God's creation and love for each of us that moment was ever so real.  I prayed for their future as they start their family together with Christ at the center of it.  I thanked God for His provisions for this week even down to the seven people on the team.  God had ordained this week long before we even thought about it.  God's plan is always perfect when we are obedient.  I was humbled and honored to be able to pray over the first block of Rudy and Hilsi's new home.  I am so proud of you Rudy and grateful Mike and I have been apart of this journey with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment